Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Great Big Festival



I've been outed. I had my first official book signing at the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books and I've got to say it was FUN!
Hot fun, however, since the temps were in the 90's, hence the African fan which came in handy. I was honored to be part of the Abril Armenian Bookstore group of authors. I love my peeps and I even baked for the event, Armenian sweet rolls (Keta) and judging from the way they disappeared, I would say they were a hit. I'm looking forward to more food and fun as my newly released memoir rolls out. And the people one meets along the way only adds to the excitement. Check out Dr. Patricia Bragg. Her father, mentioned in SIREN'S FEAST, taught me all about fasting. Judging from the high energy of Patricia Bragg, they both know something about health.

No comments: