Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Revolutionary Mama Meets B'steeya




I was delighted to get an email from Layla Rose, gorgeous, enchanting Hollywood Mom and life coach extraordinaire, telling me she loved Siren's Feast and asking if I would consider being Revolutionary Mama of the Month, a feature of her website Revolutionary Mama. When Layla told me she was going to attempt to make one of my recipes from Siren's Feast, B'steeya, I insisted she come for dinner and we'd make one together. The result: a fabulous evening and a perfect b'steeya. Layla posted the recipe on Revolutionary Mama. And I now have a new little soul sister.

I've said it before, B'steeya has to be one of the world's best dishes and only someone stoned on hashish could create an extravaganza like it.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

God, that looks so delicious! I'll have to attempt it one day.